Short and Sweet!!My name is Gary. I am a Languages for international Communications graduate (Japanese) and am now living in Itoigawa in Niigata prefecture in Japan. I am currently on the JET program and am trying to get better at the auld Japanese (brushing up on English wouldn't be a terrible idea either). I am 26 years old and have a terrible sense of direction, I sometimes wonder if I am a real boy.
- I haven’t posted in over a year, the shame!!!!
- The day the earth stood still
- Explain the usage of the 5 most important synthesis modules: Oscillator, Filter, Amplifier, Envelope, and LFO
- Assignment 5: Within a musical context demonstrate the effective usage of two of the three types of modulated short delay effects (flanger, phaser, chorus).
- Assignment # 4: Demonstrate how to reduce unwanted electrical and acoustical noise when recording.
Stuff I write about!
- dodge ball
- elder scrolls
- Judo girls
- judo snake
- Mt Fuji
- no draft
- snot rag
- sports day
Positive Quotes and what have you."Jesus wouldn't tap!!" Matt Rutsohn.
Images and what not
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Good day sports fans!! お久しぶりですね！！I am trying to recount all the happenings of this week, I’m not sure how interesting it was but sure I shall try to make it colourful and filled with excitement and cliff-hanging tension!! I went … Continue reading
Well not really. BUT yesterday in one of my elementary schools two things of mild interest happened. The topic of the class was “I want to go to …… because …..”. I began the class by going over some country … Continue reading
This is a new blog and I’m sure the people reading it know me already so there is no real need to go very in depth into who I am. What exactly it is that I do however, is still a subject … Continue reading
About two months ago I started Judo, I was going to be the Judo master! The master of all men when it comes to fighting (while wearing the appropriate uniform and absolutely no punching or kicking at all or violence, … Continue reading
As I sit in the warm staff room and type, and drink tea and eat chocolate, I feel that maybe going back to work wasn’t all that bad. I suppose I should update myself on how I’m doing on the … Continue reading