Short and Sweet!!My name is Gary. I am a Languages for international Communications graduate (Japanese) and am now living in Itoigawa in Niigata prefecture in Japan. I am currently on the JET program and am trying to get better at the auld Japanese (brushing up on English wouldn't be a terrible idea either). I am 26 years old and have a terrible sense of direction, I sometimes wonder if I am a real boy.
- I haven’t posted in over a year, the shame!!!!
- The day the earth stood still
- Explain the usage of the 5 most important synthesis modules: Oscillator, Filter, Amplifier, Envelope, and LFO
- Assignment 5: Within a musical context demonstrate the effective usage of two of the three types of modulated short delay effects (flanger, phaser, chorus).
- Assignment # 4: Demonstrate how to reduce unwanted electrical and acoustical noise when recording.
Stuff I write about!
- dodge ball
- elder scrolls
- Judo girls
- judo snake
- Mt Fuji
- no draft
- snot rag
- sports day
Positive Quotes and what have you."Jesus wouldn't tap!!" Matt Rutsohn.
Images and what not
Monthly Archives: March 2011
This post was spurred on by a very weird thing that just happened to myself. I was eating a wee slice of meat for a bit of an almost-post-work-out snack. I was in the process of swallowing the yum slice … Continue reading
Times are hard in Japan at the moment. Fortunately I am placed in an area that hasn’t been affected by Friday’s 8.9 magnitude Earthquake or the tsunami and for the moment we don’t appear to be in danger of nuclear … Continue reading