Short and Sweet!!My name is Gary. I am a Languages for international Communications graduate (Japanese) and am now living in Itoigawa in Niigata prefecture in Japan. I am currently on the JET program and am trying to get better at the auld Japanese (brushing up on English wouldn't be a terrible idea either). I am 26 years old and have a terrible sense of direction, I sometimes wonder if I am a real boy.
- I haven’t posted in over a year, the shame!!!!
- The day the earth stood still
- Explain the usage of the 5 most important synthesis modules: Oscillator, Filter, Amplifier, Envelope, and LFO
- Assignment 5: Within a musical context demonstrate the effective usage of two of the three types of modulated short delay effects (flanger, phaser, chorus).
- Assignment # 4: Demonstrate how to reduce unwanted electrical and acoustical noise when recording.
Stuff I write about!
- dodge ball
- elder scrolls
- Judo girls
- judo snake
- Mt Fuji
- no draft
- snot rag
- sports day
Positive Quotes and what have you."Jesus wouldn't tap!!" Matt Rutsohn.
Images and what not
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I have but a small post to offer you all today. It is a tale of deserved woe. Karma is having her way with me and so I write about it here. Today I have drawn pictures to represent the … Continue reading
Some news: Yesterday I began writing this very post on Blogger. Reader: But Gary, why would you do that, don’t you realise that you can write blogs here too!? Me: Yes, dear reader, I do. But the heat of this … Continue reading