Short and Sweet!!My name is Gary. I am a Languages for international Communications graduate (Japanese) and am now living in Itoigawa in Niigata prefecture in Japan. I am currently on the JET program and am trying to get better at the auld Japanese (brushing up on English wouldn't be a terrible idea either). I am 26 years old and have a terrible sense of direction, I sometimes wonder if I am a real boy.
- I haven’t posted in over a year, the shame!!!!
- The day the earth stood still
- Explain the usage of the 5 most important synthesis modules: Oscillator, Filter, Amplifier, Envelope, and LFO
- Assignment 5: Within a musical context demonstrate the effective usage of two of the three types of modulated short delay effects (flanger, phaser, chorus).
- Assignment # 4: Demonstrate how to reduce unwanted electrical and acoustical noise when recording.
Stuff I write about!arse Barry BBC bicep bum challenge child craic dishes dodge ball eat eddie eewww elder scrolls fire food game Gary gypsy ha! haha handsome happy Japan japanese judo Judo girls judo snake jump. life mash monkey Mt Fuji no draft parkinson pastry phone PIE rip search shoulder skiing sky sleeve snake snot snot rag soup sport sports day Stress tetris times tsunami Valentines work yumm
Positive Quotes and what have you."Jesus wouldn't tap!!" Matt Rutsohn.
Images and what not
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Good day all, Gary here. For this assignment I have chosen to mess around with Automation in the DAW I use: Logic Pro. I picked this assignment because up until this course I had no idea what most of the … Continue reading
Record audio in your DAW including preparing the project, creating the track(s), setting the click and countoff, and recording efficiently.
Hey everyone, Gary here. As my last assignment was a little on the long side I shall do my best to keep this one nice and brief while (hopefully) showing you all how I record into my DAW (Digital Audio … Continue reading
Hello everyone, My name is Gary Furlong. I am originally from Ireland but I am currently living in Japan in a city called Itoigawa. I will be covering the topic of Microphone basics. I will attempt to tell you all … Continue reading