Short and Sweet!!My name is Gary. I am a Languages for international Communications graduate (Japanese) and am now living in Itoigawa in Niigata prefecture in Japan. I am currently on the JET program and am trying to get better at the auld Japanese (brushing up on English wouldn't be a terrible idea either). I am 26 years old and have a terrible sense of direction, I sometimes wonder if I am a real boy.
- I haven’t posted in over a year, the shame!!!!
- The day the earth stood still
- Explain the usage of the 5 most important synthesis modules: Oscillator, Filter, Amplifier, Envelope, and LFO
- Assignment 5: Within a musical context demonstrate the effective usage of two of the three types of modulated short delay effects (flanger, phaser, chorus).
- Assignment # 4: Demonstrate how to reduce unwanted electrical and acoustical noise when recording.
Stuff I write about!
- dodge ball
- elder scrolls
- Judo girls
- judo snake
- Mt Fuji
- no draft
- snot rag
- sports day
Positive Quotes and what have you."Jesus wouldn't tap!!" Matt Rutsohn.
Images and what not
Tag Archives: happy
Admittedly the title of this post is VERY misleading, you were probably expecting a large compilation of my recent adventures and struggles and how I overcame them with poise and extreme handsomeness. That story exists, not in the real world, … Continue reading