Short and Sweet!!My name is Gary. I am a Languages for international Communications graduate (Japanese) and am now living in Itoigawa in Niigata prefecture in Japan. I am currently on the JET program and am trying to get better at the auld Japanese (brushing up on English wouldn't be a terrible idea either). I am 26 years old and have a terrible sense of direction, I sometimes wonder if I am a real boy.
- I haven’t posted in over a year, the shame!!!!
- The day the earth stood still
- Explain the usage of the 5 most important synthesis modules: Oscillator, Filter, Amplifier, Envelope, and LFO
- Assignment 5: Within a musical context demonstrate the effective usage of two of the three types of modulated short delay effects (flanger, phaser, chorus).
- Assignment # 4: Demonstrate how to reduce unwanted electrical and acoustical noise when recording.
Stuff I write about!arse Barry BBC bicep bum challenge child craic dishes dodge ball eat eddie eewww elder scrolls fire food game Gary gypsy ha! haha handsome happy Japan japanese judo Judo girls judo snake jump. life mash monkey Mt Fuji no draft parkinson pastry phone PIE rip search shoulder skiing sky sleeve snake snot snot rag soup sport sports day Stress tetris times tsunami Valentines work yumm
Positive Quotes and what have you."Jesus wouldn't tap!!" Matt Rutsohn.
Images and what not
Tag Archives: Japan
Admittedly the title of this post is VERY misleading, you were probably expecting a large compilation of my recent adventures and struggles and how I overcame them with poise and extreme handsomeness. That story exists, not in the real world, … Continue reading
This post was spurred on by a very weird thing that just happened to myself. I was eating a wee slice of meat for a bit of an almost-post-work-out snack. I was in the process of swallowing the yum slice … Continue reading